We are looking for Python Guru for a long-term project with relocation\bussines trip opportunities to customer’s HQs (US, MW; India, Bangalore).
The customer is the biggest US company that provides tax preparation software.
Python, CI/CD, TDD, JS
• Python Developer with 4+ years of python experience with application development & creating and consuming REST & SOAP web services
• Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Responsible for ensuring that customer-facing application services are highly available, reliable, and performant through world-class monitoring, alerting
• Being able to multi-task and deliver in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving technology landscape and participate in an on-call escalation for incident resolutions
• Key contributor to all aspects of the software CI/CD lifecycle: build, deployment, scalability, security, and operational support
• Experience developing, maintaining internal tools or large scale applications
• Advanced English
• Java development and troubleshooting
• Experience in infrastructure and networking concepts.
• Experience in Docker Containers
Salary from 2500$ net + 1500$ during business tripAbout project:
Enterprise application for an automated allocation of server and network resources for provisioning.
Intuit Inc. (www.intuit.com) is a business and financial software company that develops and sells financial, accounting and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants, and individuals.