We are looking for Java Expert for a long-term project with relocation\bussines trip opportunities to customer’s HQs – US, India.
The customer is the biggest US company that provides tax preparation software. Java, J2EE, Springboot, JBoss, CI/CD, TDD
• 8+ years of Java development experience
• Experience in application development & creating and consuming REST & SOAP web services
• Expertise in Java/J2EE, Springboot, JBoss/Tomcat, GraphQL
• Responsible for ensuring that customer-facing application services are highly available, reliable, and performant through world-class monitoring, alerting.
• Key contributor to all aspects of the software CI/CD lifecycle: build, deployment, scalability, security, and operational support
• Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
• Being able to multi-task and deliver in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving technology landscape and participate in an on-call escalation for incident resolutions
• Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Experience in infrastructure and networking concepts.
• Python development
• US Visa
Salary from 3800$ net + 1500$ during business trip
Enterprise application for an automated allocation of server and network resources for provisioning.
Intuit Inc. (www.intuit.com) is a business and financial software company that develops and sells financial, accounting and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants, and individuals.